‘The Dales’ Boutique B&B offers bookings as an exclusive guest party arrangement. For this reason any cancellations or requests for booking variations can have a significant effect on us. We ask that guests read our policy below prior to making a booking enquiry/reservation:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Cancellations made up to and including 30 (thirty) days from arrival – nil refund
- Cancellations made prior to 30 (thirty) days from arrival – 100% booking refund (less 2.5% – administration fee)
- A 50% (non-refundable) deposit is required for any stay of 5 nights or more booked prior to 30 days from arrival. Deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance to be paid on or before check-in.
- Daily tariffs listed on our website may change without prior notice. Once your booking has been secured by payment your tariff will not change.
We will consider a request to vary a booking that may arise from unforeseen circumstances. However, the decision will be totally at the discretion of management. The following will also apply:
- A variation of a booking that involves The Guest Suite being reduced from a 2 (two) bedroom booking to 1 (one) bedroom, will be treated as a cancellation of the second bedroom
- A variation of a booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be treated as a cancellation of the night(s) no longer being required
- No smoking in the Guest Suite or within 15 (fifteeen) metres of any window or door to the premises
- No pets are allowed
- Any accidental damage to or loss of property/equipment must be reported to management immediately; any damage, breakages or loss must be paid for prior to check-out
- Check-in between 2:00pm and 8:30pm, check-out on or before 10:30am. (Please call or advise when completing your reservation form if you may be arriving later or requesting a later check-out)
- Guests with children MUST supervise their children at ALL times
Guests are strongly advised to have current travel insurance for the duration of their stay to cover medical or other emergencies, cancellations or severe weather events.